- Return of the Gooney Bird to Kenya
- Naibor introduces ‘Naibor Wilderness’
- Kwandwe Increases Marketing Effort
- Pulse Africa Launches Innovative Gourmet Wine Packages Cape Region, South Africa
- Discounted Gorilla Permits And Accomodation!
- Singita Pamushana (Zimbabwe) Wins Major International Conservation Award
- Gorilla Permits at Bwindi reduced in price!
- Events at Semiliki Safari Lodge, Uganda
- Daily Non Stop Flights to Arusha, Seronera & Zanzibar
- Camp Kalahari introduces Horse Riding Safaris
Sustainable Development Plan on Príncipe island.
The government of São Tomé & Príncipe, Africa's Eden, the emerging market investment group (HBD) and other private investors have entered into a strateic partnership, aimed to develop the sustainable tourism potential of Africa's second smallest country.
Príncipe will become the first completely ecologically run tropical island economy.
The Príncipe development plan offers a platform to create sustainable economic growth oh the island without jeorpadizing the pristine surroundings. Príncipe will be transformed into a fully self-supporting economy, driven by sustainable development plan.
The developments will consist out of four key elements:
- Sustainable economic growth
- National Park Management
To read more details about Príncipe Development Plan please click here