- Kenya Airways set to Launch Flights to N’djamena, Chad
- Flatdogs Camp, the Community, the Environment and the Wildlife
- New General Manager at Africa Travel Co.
- Sustainable Development Plan on Príncipe island. (1)
- New lodges in 2011-2012
- Sustainable Development Plan on Príncipe island.
- Return of the Gooney Bird to Kenya
- Naibor introduces ‘Naibor Wilderness’
- Kwandwe Increases Marketing Effort
- Pulse Africa Launches Innovative Gourmet Wine Packages Cape Region, South Africa
Essque opens New 5 star De Luxe boutique hotel Zalu Zanzibar
Boutique luxe arrives in Zanzibar as Essque Zalu
opens its beautifully crafted doors 15 June.
Nestled in a natural cove on the north east coast, Zalu Zanzibar combines contemporary luxury with a real sense of place.
“Built in the local style to blend into the landscape, the thatched roofs reflect the modern African feel,” enthuses General Manager Nicolas Konig. “Our minimalist décor enhances the sense that luxury is no longer just about material wealth, but has more to do with time and choice.”
Already a member of the prestigious Preferred Boutique Collectiongroup, the hotel has just 40 suites and 9 three and four-bedroom villas, making it easy for staff to offer a bespoke and personalised service to their guests
There are three distinctive restaurants which include The Gourmet Deli serving fresh local organic produce, the A La Carte restaurant with superb fine dining, and the Jetty, where guests can enjoy an Arabic – themed meal al fresco.
The beautiful spa has its emphasis on spiritual re-alignment and revitalisation, and parents who need a little ‘me-time’ will be reassured to know they will be able to leave their offspring in a safe and fun environment. Essque has employed kid’s club experts PetitVipto train their own co-ordinators.
In line with its commitment to the local community, Essque will promote local artistic talent at the unique in-hotel Art Gallery.
Prices from £280 per night on a halfboard basis. Bookings can be made via the website www.Essquehotels.com(+255 77 36 01 799)
Images available here to download in high or lo-res