- Documentary Filming Adventure Trip
- Another day at the office at Porini Amboseli Camp
- New Managers on board for the launch of Azura at Quilalea Private Island
- Elephant Pepper Camp Awarded Gold Eco-Rating by Ecotourism Kenya
- Singita Grumeti Reserves (Tanzania) Introduces African Tasting Menu
- Ant’s Hill’s new cottage “World’s View”
- Horizon Horseback Adventures has a new ride in South Africa!
- National Carrier donates KSh. 10 Million ($109,000 USD) to the Kenya Red Cross
- Flatdogs Camp Wins First Ever South Luangwa Eco Award
- Amara Selous opens the Amaradillos club
Departure times for the Mara
This is to inform all clients that with effect from 1st September 2011, our departure time for the Mara will be as follows:
Departure from Msa - 0900 hrs
Departure from Ukunda - 0930 hrs
Departure time from Mara remains unchanged, i.e. 1330 hrs onwards.
Management has reached this decision for the following reasons:
1. With present departure and arrival times, pilots are bursting their allowed duty times as governed by the civil aviation laws.
2. Inconvenience to passengers, having to rise early morning and also missing breakfast.
3. Mombasa Air Safari hopes to start new short haul routes out of Msa, which can be scheduled before the Mara flights.
We thank you for your support and for your understanding.