- Elephant Pepper Camp Awarded Gold Eco-Rating by Ecotourism Kenya
- Singita Grumeti Reserves (Tanzania) Introduces African Tasting Menu
- Ant’s Hill’s new cottage “World’s View”
- Horizon Horseback Adventures has a new ride in South Africa!
- National Carrier donates KSh. 10 Million ($109,000 USD) to the Kenya Red Cross
- Flatdogs Camp Wins First Ever South Luangwa Eco Award
- Amara Selous opens the Amaradillos club
- Luxury 7nts all inclusive deals
- Long Stay Specials in Chapwani, 1st August to 30th September 2011*
- Malawi & Swaziland: Complete Adventure Travel Destinations
New Managers on board for the launch of Azura at Quilalea Private IslandBy Azura
As the opening of Azura at Quilalea Private Island is near, two new, experienced managers, Paul and Kelly Ricklan have been appointed to ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
Paul & Kelly have a huge amount of experience of working on Mozambican islands having run Marlin Lodge for the last 7 years.
Kelly started her career off as a professional chef and worked at Makalali Game Reserve and Marlin Lodge as Executive Chef. After two years in the kitchen she moved on to become the Guest Relations Manager. Her experience in the kitchen will ensure that the food at Quilalea is kept to a perfect standard and is filled with creative flair.
Paul worked at Benguerra Lodge for seven years before moving to Marlin Lodge for a further seven years. He is also a qualified PADI dive instructor so cannot wait to explore the incredible dive sites around Quilalea.
They are both looking forward to being part of the eagerly anticipated Azura at Quilalea. They have said of their new roles ‘We have both worked in Mozambique for many years and we are passionate about the country, culture and people. We look forward to welcoming guests to our home as this is how we would like guests to feel when arriving at Quilalea. We look forward to using our experience to give guests a memory filled holiday.’