- Safeguarding Big Cats
- Asilia’s Oliver’s Camp introduced night vision goggles on their night game drives
- A new Adventure Safari in Kenya
- A bush camp in the heart of an exceptional wildlife
- Departure times for the Mara
- Documentary Filming Adventure Trip
- Another day at the office at Porini Amboseli Camp
- New Managers on board for the launch of Azura at Quilalea Private Island
- Elephant Pepper Camp Awarded Gold Eco-Rating by Ecotourism Kenya
- Singita Grumeti Reserves (Tanzania) Introduces African Tasting Menu
Abercrombie & Kent to Launch New Families BrochureBy Abercrombie & Kent
Happy Children. Happy Parents.
It’s Simple Really.’
Abercrombie & Kent to Launch New Families Brochure
In support of the rising trend in multi-generational travel
5 September 2011 - Cheltenham: Abercrombie & Kenthas launched anew families brochureaimed specifically at bringing the best family friendly destinations and multi-generational experiences to life for their clients.
Abercrombie & Kent has seen a rising trend in multi-generational holidays with sales to family friendly destinations increasing by almost 30% in the last year, particularly for those with children aged between 6 and 14. Abercrombie & Kent’s new brochure has been specifically designed to provide a plethora of ideas both long and short haul for families who are looking for fun, adventure and education but most of all a happy family experience. Not easy unless you know how!
Justin Wateridge, Managing Director of Abercrombie & Kent said, ‘The brochure, which will be available from 5th September, covers a range of destinations across the continents. With such a marked rise in the demand for tailored family holidays we have brought together ourbest suggestions that offerexcitement, fun and discovery which children crave, whilst surreptitiously bolstering their education, as well as ensuring that all others in the family are also looked after’.
- Malaria-free safari experiences:walking with elephant in South Africa, riding amongst herds of game or just sitting back and watching the whales breach in Walkers Bay.
- Take your family to the true home of the Olympics with a fantastic trip tothe Peloponnese in Greeceto see the ancient Olympic sites of Olympia, Messini and Corinth
- Sit back and watch as the stories of thePharaoh’s come alive as your children explore Egypt’smystical treasures and open air museums
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the Italian Dolomitesbefore dropping intoVenice or Verona or unravel stories of the great Roman Empirefrom the extensive ruins ofPompeii and Herculaneum
- Family departures to The Galapagosor Antarcticaare a perfect way to introduce a family to these truly exceptional and unparalleled wildlife experiences. A living class room with so much to enthral the minds of young and old alike
- A land of biodiversity, Borneo’s jungleexperiences offer the chance to comeface to face with the famed ‘Wildman of Borneo’.
- Just a simple island hideaway can offer so much more than just a kid’s club and sandy beach. Diving and snorkelling, sailing or getting involved with a marine biology project all sit comfortably alongside a sun lounger and spa.
Please see www.abercrombiekent.co.uk/familyfor a pdf of the brochure.
For further press information or images please contact:
Frangelica Flook, T: 020 7978 4534 M: 07747 606898 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philippa Morley, T: 020 7228 1230, M: 07747 625542 E: email@example.com