- Asilia Africa opened new luxury tented camp in the Naboisho Conservancy in Kenya
- Abercrombie & Kent to Launch New Families Brochure
- Safeguarding Big Cats
- Asilia’s Oliver’s Camp introduced night vision goggles on their night game drives
- A new Adventure Safari in Kenya
- A bush camp in the heart of an exceptional wildlife
- Departure times for the Mara
- Documentary Filming Adventure Trip
- Another day at the office at Porini Amboseli Camp
- New Managers on board for the launch of Azura at Quilalea Private Island
Scott Dunn Named Best Specialist Tour Operator in Condé Nast Traveller AwardsBy Scott Dunn
Luxury travel specialist Scott Dunn has been named Best Specialist Tour Operator in the prestigious Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2011.
Voted for by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller magazine, the 14th annual Readers Travel Awards honour the best travel companies, airlines, destinations, spas and hotels worldwide.
Scott Dunn received the award after scoring consistently above 80 per cent against all seven criteria in the Best Specialist Tour Operator category, receiving 89.35 per cent for reliability and 86.75 per cent for staff and service.
Andrew Dunn, Scott Dunn’s founder, who collected the award at the Royal Institution of Great Britain last week, commented: “This honour is a massive achievement for Scott Dunn and only made possible by our phenomenal team, both overseas, in our chalets, villas and children’s clubs, and in the UK. These exceptional professionals do an incredible job and are the reason our guests are so loyal and return to Scott Dunn year after year.
“Receiving this award is a particularly proud moment for me on a personal level, as 2011 is Scott Dunn’s 25th anniversary year. This great honour, bestowed by the world’s most discerning consumers of luxury travel services, is the ultimate accolade after our first quarter century.”
For more information on the Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Awards visit www.cntraveller.com.
For more information on Scott Dunn visit www.scottdunn.com.