- Heritage Hotels To Upgrade Samburu Intrepids Camp
- Specialist Morocco and Moivaro launch Riad Africa - New Boutique Hotel in Marrakech
- Heritage Hotels To Upgrade Mara Intrepids Camp
- Appointment of a new F&B Manager at The Majlis
- Tuli Safari Lodge sponsors orphan house
- Karafuu wins 'Africa's Leading Beach Resort' and 'Tanzania's Leading Resort' at World Travel Awards
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris to Operate Seasonal Balloons in Seregeti South
- Londo Lodge welcome new management couple
- Kamili's Safari News Edition 13 now out
- Sleeping Warrior Lodge opening 18th December!
Azura at Quilalea opens its doorsBy Azura
Azura at Quilalea, Mozambique is delighted to announce that it opens its doors today to guests. The island welcomes its first paying guests after a six month renovation project redeveloping the entire infrastructure, expanding facilities and upgrading the nine villas.
Owner of Azura Retreats, Stella Bettany said “We are so delighted to be able to welcome guests to this island after a 6 month renovation project. The renovation has been a real labour of love as we were very aware of the popularity of the island previously and didn’t want to completely change the winning formula. However we have added many touches which we believe that the old Quilalea supporters would really approve of whilst also really appealing to new clients visiting the island for the first time”
Developments include a completely new water sports centre to fully embrace the island’s fantastic diving, a refurbished Front of House with bar and relaxation area, a state of the art TV and Media Room and a new start of the art kitchen in which to recreate Azura’s renowned five star cuisine.
Azura at Quilalea Private Island will be managed by the same award winning team, have that unmistakable, chic Azura style and will put the stunning island back on the map as one of the country’s top beach destinations.