- Heritage Hotel's Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort - Kenya's Leading Golf Resort 2011
- Authentic welcome Ras Mbisi Lodge to their Africa destination portfolio
- Discounted Gorilla tracking permits for Uganda
- Appointment of a new General Manager at The SAFARI Company and ADVANTAGE East Africa
- Azura at Quilalea opens its doors
- Lemala Camps announce the opening of their new permanent luxury tented camp - Kuria Hills
- Heritage Hotels To Upgrade Samburu Intrepids Camp
- Specialist Morocco and Moivaro launch Riad Africa - New Boutique Hotel in Marrakech
- Heritage Hotels To Upgrade Mara Intrepids Camp
- Appointment of a new F&B Manager at The Majlis
Heritage Hotels (Kenya) To Upgrade Voyager Beach Resort, MombasaBy Heritage Hotels
Following a successful planning period announced in March 2011 where sample rooms at the Voyager Beach Resort's Deck B (Standard Garden View and Garden View Plus cabins) were modified for the physically challenged among other improvements, Heritage Hotels is proud to announce the planned refurbishment of all the rooms in these two categories.
The work will commence in April 2012, with the project planned for completion in two-and-a-half months, as part of a three year development plan. The plans include increasing the rooms by 4-square metres, upgrading the bathrooms to modern open suites with frosted glass panels allowing sufficient light, flat-screen tvs with satellite connection, queen size beds, fresh soft-furnishing, eco-rated soft-humming air conditioning units that will see a dramatic drop in energy consummed while maintaining the room at cool temperatures, new hair dryers, modern safes and tea/coffee makers.
These two room types will cease to exist and will be re-opened as Superior Garden View Cabins.
As with an earlier announcement of the upgrades in both Mara Intrepids and Samburu Intrepids, during this upgrade period the Voyager Beach in Mombasa and the two camps wiill remain open, and this will not affect any contracting. They shall continue to run as normal, with every care taken to avoid disruption to our esteemed guests' comfort and relaxation.
Heritage Hotels Ltd is one of Kenya's leading safari companies, with over 30 years of experience in managing a portfolio of seven luxury properties, namely: Mara Explorer, Kipungani Explorer, Mara Intrepids, Samburu Intrepids, the Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort, Voyager Beach Resort and Voyager Ziwani Camp.