- Mara Plains Camp upgrade schedule 2012-13
- African Bush Camps new initiative
- Tongabezi Lodge closes Devils' Pool
- Tongabezi - New River Cottages will be unveiled in 2012!
- New Year Specials with Offbeat Safaris
- Honour Way - Chongwe Safaris brand new affordable safaris at Kasaka River Lodge for 2012!
- Serengeti National Park guide training courses
- Update on the S.O.S. (Save our Sausage Tree) project
- New website for Saruni
- Elsa's Kopje Revealed as an Andrew Harper 2012 Grand Award Winner
Update from Volcanoes Safaris on Rwanda Gorilla permit prices January 2012By Volcanoes Safaris
There are unconfirmed reports that the gorilla permit prices in Rwanda will rise to US$750 for all new bookings for travel from 1st June 2012. We also understand that bookings from 1st June are currently not being taken nor is any information on availablility being given, so we apologize for any delay in dealing with new enquiries after that date.
There has been no official communication from the Rwanda Development Board thus far. Currently we are working to the existing prices of US$500 per gorilla permit until we receive full official confirmation.
We will issue further updates as and when more information is available to ensure travellers and agents are kept updated.