- Onsea House in Arusha is now fully expanded with Machweo Wellness Retreat & Fine Dining
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training for Phoenix Aviation
- AA Self-Catering Travel Guide For Kenya
- Tanzanian guide training: Dates, rates and more courses!
- Manyara Ranch Extends Activities Into 2012
- Leopards Roam Free Again At Majete Wildlife Reserve
- Wayo Africa goes zero plastic in our camps
- Update From Volcanoes Safaris On Rwanda Gorilla Permit Prices 30 January 2012
- Marula Festival Sset To Boost Cultural Tourism In Swaziland
- Greater Heights, New Skies, New Destinations!
Possibly the only Botswana safari lodge choir on iTunes
Tuli Safari Lodge’s staff choir has earned its first royalty cheque from iTunes. To our knowledge, Tuli is the only Botswana safari lodge choir to feature on iTunes. All proceeds from the Tuli Safari Lodge choir CDs and performances go towards our staff healthcare fund which provides medical care for our team and their families.
The album ‘The Tuli Choir – Live In the Boma at Tuli Safari Lodge, Botswana’ features 14 songs all sung a cappella or with the rhythmic accompaniment of stamping feet, clapping or shakers worn on the hands or feet of the performers. All the songs are traditional in nature, some tell stories or give advice on interpersonal relations whilst others relate to life at Tuli. Some songs are quiet and soulful whereas others are lively with spirited stamping and ululating, but all have a timeless and moving quality which instantly transport the listener ‘home’ to Botswana …
The Tuli Choir songs can be previewed or downloaded here:
About Tuli Safari Lodge
Easily accessible from South Africa and set in the Northern Tuli Game Reserve, Eastern Botswana, here is a unique, timeless corner of Africa with spectacular wildlife, breathtaking landscapes and fascinating history. Game drives and bush walks and hides tucked away in the bush … with eight cosy suites, a sparkling pool, waterhole and star-deck awaiting your return to the lodge.For further information please see www.tulilodge.com.
Editorial contact: Vikki Threlfall
Tel: +44 7771 696506