- Royal Opening of New Tourism Complex in Swaziland’s Mlawula Reserve
- Kenya Airways To Start Direct Flights From NairobiI To New Delhi
- Malawi's Swift Air Completes Maiden Malawi-JNB Shuttle
- Baobab Travel – Certified as Fair Trade Tourism (FTT)
- Machweo Wellness Retreat And Fine Dining Opening
- Blacklisting of Mozambican CAA by the European Union
- Super Pack of Wild dogs Seen Near Leopard Lodge
- More Wildlife and an Airstrip for Malawi's Nkhotakota Wildlife Reserve!
- Third Boeing Delivery!
- Upcoming New Destinations!
Cape Town Event - Charity Concert and Family PicnicBy Escape+Explore
Wednesday 21 March 2012, 2pm-5pm
Charity Concert and Family Picnic - Little Stream, Constantia, Cape Town
In Aid of Down Syndrome Inclusive Education Foundation - Realising the true potential of children with Down Syndrome
Ingram Southern African Director of ATTA invites you to a secret 7 acre garden in the heart of the Constantia wine valley. Live music including SA’s Got Talent Madalene Abrahams, Winner of Top Stars Jo-Ann Daniels, Jazz Encounters Winner Wayne Bosch and a Vocal and Saxophone duet with Errol and Belinda Davids. All accompanied by the South African Police Band Western Cape.
Activities for children include Jumping Castles, Balloon Wizard, Face Painting and Teddy Bear’s Picnic. For the more grown up a prize draw including the chance to win 2 nights at Samara Private Game Reserve. www.samara.co.za and wine tasting with Painted Wolf Wines (www.paintedwolfwines.com/)
Where:Little Stream, Klein Constantia Road, Constantia, Cape Town
Tickets:R100 Adults R25 Children (16 Under) Free for Downs Syndrome Children
Advance Ticket Sales:firstname.lastname@example.org (tickets available on the door)
Bring:A picnic (Little Stream’s restaurant will be open)
An old teddy bear to be donated to Red Cross Children’s Hospital
Event Enquiries/Donations: email@example.com, 072 517 6682