- The Long Walk to Freedom for Bellini
- ADVANTAGE East Africa welcomes TIjara Beach House, Mombasa
- Wilderness Safaris Launch Rhino Tracking Experience In Malawi’s Liwonde National Park
- Volcanoes Offer Flying Safaris
- Shamwari Game Reserve Supports Surrounding Communities
- Precision Air Reintroduces Flights to Arusha
- Fifth group of aspirant chefs enrolled at Singita School of Cooking
- Singita expands Relais & Châteaux portfolio
- Find out about this birding specialist's recent visit to Bumi Hills
- Livingstone Island visits stopped from April 3rd
New properties in Three Cities Group
Mushroom Lodge and Mushroom Presidential House
Located in the south Luangwa National Park, Zambia, Mushroom Presidential House, was originally built in the early seventies to accommodate the Head of State and his VIP guests. Situated on a unique site on the Mfuwe Lagoon inside the Park, the lodge offers 12 chalets. Children are very welcome, and rates are from $295.00 per person sharing.
Cheetah Plains Private Game Reserve in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve promises an authentic bushveld experience, breath taking panoramas, plentiful wildlife, comfortable bush-style accommodation, service with a smile and exquisite dining.
Two honeymoon suites each with a bath and an outdoor shower, and six standard suites each with an indoor shower and no bath.
Cheetah Plains will be closed from the 1st May for three months for a full refurbishment programme.
Jaci’s Lodges – Madikwe Game Reserve
Jaci’s lodges offer two separate lodges within the reserve:
Jaci’s Tree Lodge, perched high above the ground on wooden stilts, offers guests a magnificent treetop experience. The eight rooms are connected and enjoy views out across the Marico River.
Safari Lodge, on the edge of a small stream in the heart of the Madikwe Game Reserve.. Established in 2000, this Madikwe lodge features eight luxurious rooms with large mosaic bath, outdoor shower and private deck.
Granddaddy Hotel Cape Town
Chic, smooth and with a twist at the end, like Cape Town herself, the Grand Daddy Hotel's Luxury and Superior Rooms are subtle, stylish and shimmering .The comforts of an internationally recognised four-star hotel room are made all the more special as the room is peppered with clever local touches, as envisaged by interior designer Tracy Lynch. Our lampshades are decorated with clouds of South African place names – from Pofadder to Polokwane – and headboards are bedecked with African-aloe outlines.
Snug furry blankets add texture to cool cotton linen, making it ready for any surprises the Cape of Storms might have in store.