- Opening of Hemingways Nairobi Boutique Hotel
- Lion to be Introduced to Malawi's Majete Wildlife Reserve
- Singita and Ellerman House Team Up
- Robin Pope Safaris & African Parks announce Re-introduction of lions to Majete Wildlife Reserve, Malawi
- Launch of 'Camp Zebra’
- TFC Launches flytfconline.com
- Refurbishment and new management staff at The Retreat, Selous.
- Classic Representation expands into digital marketing solutions
- ADVANTAGE East Africa welcomes Forodhani House, Shela
- Merrist Wood Students Visit Shamwari Game Reserve
Change of contact detailsBy Royal Madikwe
The ‘Royal’ has always been more than a business for us and it is a labour of love at the heart of which is our wish to contribute to the rural economy of South Africa whilst providing an unparalleled experience to our guests.
Over the last eight years, the Royal Madikwe has built up a great reputation under the leadership, initially of Riaan Kruger, and subsequently Drienie Pieterse.
Drienie (who has been with us for three years) and Andrew Viljoen (for nearly two years) are now seeking to explore new challenges and, in the process, are creating opportunities for Adam Whitfield and Cherie Steyn (who have been with us for one year already) to continue the excellent work at the Royal.
We are excited to welcome future friends of Royal Madikwe to enjoy this unique and luxurious African experience which we so passionately devote ourselves to and do hope that you will have a very special stay.
Kindly note the change of contact details for responsible persons at the lodge;
Adam Whitfield & Cherie Steyn
Telephone: +27 (0)82 568 8867
Facsimile: +27(0)86 615 5022
Warmest Regards, Chai & Katharine Patel