- Nuarro Lodge, Mozambique launches new website.
- Fly from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro with Kenya Airways
- New daily flight to Serengeti National Park
- ‘The rise of Voluntourism’ in Malawi and Swaziland
- New daily flight to Pangani
- Gibb's Farm Unveils New Dining Room
- Pumulani on Top Billing
- Introducing KOBO CLICK by KOBO SAFARIS
- Sanctuary Zebra Plains opens on 1 June 2012
- Shamwari Conservation Experience Donated Spekboom to Local School in PE
Shamwari Group Supports The People’s Lion Initiative
Shamwari Group, one of the main sponsors of the Pride of Cape Town, that was recently launched, is proud to be supporters of the People’s Lion initiative which is an opportunity for every member of the public to take part in Pride of Cape Town, set to launch early next year.
Pride of Cape Town is a public arts event displaying decorated lion sculptures around the V & A Waterfront. Each lion sculpture is sponsored by individuals or companies and all proceeds will go to the Born Free Foundation, which helps to care for and rehabilitate vulnerable animals.
The People’s Lion is an opportunity for everyone to be part of this great cause by donating to this specific lion, as it will be decorated with artwork of names, messages and photos of the participants who wish to donate.
The Born Free Foundation in South Africa can be found at Shamwari Game Reserve situated in the Eastern Cape, near Port Elizabeth. Shamwari Group is sponsoring a lion sculpture and is in the process of appointing a local artist to paint it along with local schoolchildren in the area.
To donate to the People’s Lion and send your message visit http://www.bornfree.org.uk/peopleslion
“Conserving a Vanishing Way of Life“
This press release was distributed on behalf of our client, Shamwari Group.