- Tourvest East Africa Introduces Lemala Kuria Hills Camp Managers
- Kitela Lodge - Karatu, already open! !
- Volunteer at Samara – for an unforgettable African experience
- Dates Announced for Swaziland's Umhlanga Reed Dance
- Victoria Safari Lodge Unveils its Much Anticipated New Look
- Rob Caskie speaking on the South African Anglo Zulu Wars at the Royal Institute
- The Hemingways Collection's new website has launched.
- Safari interactive magazine readership soars
- Rwandair link Mwanza and Kigali with direct flights
- Bluebay Hotels plays a part in 'Beautiful Zanzibar Project'
New Tanzanite Museum opens in Dar Es Salaam
TANZANITE - 1,000 TIMES RARER THAN DIAMONDS
The Tanzanite Experience showcases the history of tanzanite through its unique museums and boutiques in Arusha and now at its latest museum in Dar Es Salaam.
Creating a greater awareness of how rare and precious Tanzanite is by revealing its mystery and rarity, the museum opened recently on Mererani Street in Masaki allowing both tourists and residents to enjoy ‘The Experience’.
Being a product of TanzaniteOne Mining Ltd, the largest and most sophisticated Tanzanite mine, ensures that the ‘experience’ provides the most up to date information on this precious stone as well as exhibiting an incredible range of finely cut stones that visitors can purchase and know they are buying directly from the source. All stones are certified at the Tanzanite Laboratory which is located within the museum.
Furthermore The Tanzanite Experience is endorsed by the Tanzanite Foundation, a non-profit, industry supported organization that is dedicated to protecting and promoting tanzanite on behalf of all ethically operating and socially responsible partners. Alongside its educational and sustainable development initiatives the Foundation also has developed a international grading system for Tanzanite along with a ‘Mark of Rarity’™ which is the icon of the Tanzanite Foundation and is synonymous with consumer confidence and an ethical route to market.
The Tanzanite Experience in Dar Es Salaam is open Mon-Fri from 8am – 5pm and on Sat from 9am – 1pm. TTE @ Shanga River House is open 7 days a week from 9am – 5pm and TTE @ Arusha Coffee Lodge is open 7 days a week from 7.30am – 7pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone +255 767600 990
The Tanzanite Experience
M: +255 754 344924