- Bluebay Hotels plays a part in 'Beautiful Zanzibar Project'
- Singita Teams up with Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
- Shamwari Game Reserve Cleans up local P.E Beach
- Sanctuary Retreats - Online Availibility for ALL our camps now available.
- The First Sanbona Forever Wild Weekend @ Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
- Fly Uganda Announces New Rates
- Flights to Kigali
- Tour Organiser's Liability
- Africa’s First International Dark Sky Reserve
- Taking On the Zambia and DRC Air space
Safari interactive magazine readership soarsBy Africa Geographic
70,253 unique readers for issue 7 - that’s the exciting news from Africa Geographic’s online travel magazine/blog called Safari interactive magazine. Of these readers more than 8,000 have registered as subscribers.
Readers come from 179 countries, with USA (37%) the largest contingent. Geographical spread: Americas 46%, Europe 24%, and Africa 17%
Safari is also available as an app for iPad and Android, with a strong growth in app sales.
Safari is promoted throughout the 2-month issue period, via social media promotions and email campaigns. We use a combination of paid for adverts on Facebook and Google and organic marketing via Africa Geographic’s large and active social media ecosystem and customer lists.
Safari interactive magazine is published for Africa Geographic by bigFIG Digital Media
Visit bigFIG here: www.bigfig.com
For enquiries: email@example.com