- PHG Hotels Saving R4.5 Million Per Year After Energy-Saving Retrofits
- Three Cities Adds Upton Hall to their Collection
- Opening Livingstone Island walks 2012
- New flights “MWANZA – KIGOMA – MWANZA” from 25 August 2012
- Kuma and Alberto Reunited at Shamwari Game Reserve
- Relocation of Robin Pope Safaris' Tena Tena Camp - South Luangwa, Zambia
- Singita adds new property to their portfolio!
- Nomad Tanzania Announce an Exciting New Addition To Their Expanding Team
- Wetland Park Group launch Wildlife and Conservation Course for families
- The Born Free Foundation @ Shamwari Game Reserve Gets New Land Rover
Change of contact at Amara Selous
The Amara Selous now has a new UK London office.
Veronica Otter, Director of Sales is sadly leaving after 10 years of working for the family who also own the Arusha Hotel and Simon Beck who previously worked for World Travel Market and a leading representation agency will now be looking after the international sales, marketing and reservations based in London.
All future Amara Selous enquiries should be passed to Simon with immediate effect, please see contacts below.
Feroz Kassam, Managing Director, Amara Collection said “We are very sad to loose Veronica from our team, she is like part of the family to us and been invaluable launching the Amara brand. We are delighted to have Simon on board at this exciting time to take the Amara Selous brand further forward”.
Simon Beck, International Director said “Amara Selous has been well received internationally since opening in June 2010 and we look forward to further communicating how she is the best luxury tented lodge in the Selous”
Amara Selous is a luxury boutique safari camp in the heart of the Selous wilderness in Tanzania. Opened in June 2010 the camp provides guests with lavish comfort in the African bush and merges nature with the true opulence and service of the bygone era of authentic classic safari’s.
The camp is made up of 12 spacious deluxe air conditioned tented suites, with stone bathrooms and outside showers, lounge areas and large wooden decks with private plunge pools all offering privacy, space and spectacular views over the Ruaha River.
Amara Collection aims to bring back the classic safari experiences that Tanzania is renowned for whilst delivering complete comfort for guests in unique locations chosen to maximise game viewing.
For future Amara Selous enquiries please contact
Simon Beck, International Director, +44 (0)20 8672 9018
For further information on Amara Selous please visit