- Malawi Marks 10 Years of Growth
- Yao Ming at Kicheche Laikipia - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Swimming at Devils Pool, Livingstone Island is opening today!
- Atta members receive discount at this year’s E-Tourism Africa Summit in Cape Town
- Lockton Global Appoints SATIB Insurance Brokers as their Southern Africa Partner Brokers
- Victoria Falls Safari Club construction complete 2 weeks ahead of schedule
- Gibb's Farm Presents New Website
- Shamwari Game Reserve Pampered Women on Women’s Day
- Kamili adds 7 properties to portfolio
- Jozi Just Got Hotter - New Addition: The Lobby Lounge
Nomad Tanzania Camp Updates
Nomad Tanzania announce exciting portfolio-wide upgrades.
Serengeti Safari Camp – our traditional mobile safari camp that moves to be always in reach of the wildebeest migration has had an interior refurbishment. With new soft furnishings, a larger mess tent to relax in and a new bar guests will now be even more comfortable after a day’s safari.
Sand Rivers Selous – the original Selous camp with some of the best walking areas in Tanzania, has had its decks and woodwork reworked and is looking brighter and cheerier than ever. Sand Rivers and Fundu have teamed up to create some very special packages for the forthcoming season, so book now for your ultimate safari + beach holiday.
Just by Sand Rivers is Kiba Point – our private safari camp in this rich game area of the Selous. With new thatching on the roofs, new doors and raised walls in the bathrooms have simultaneously increased privacy. Tweaks to the interiors in the main living area have added to a feeling of comfort and safety. Bush clearing round the pathways and in front of the house has contributed to Kiba now being even better equipped to host families.
Greysoke Mahale – the iconic lodge on the shores of Lake Tanganyika, offering relaxation and chimp trekking, and Chada Katavi – one of the remotest camps in East Africa with an unbelievable concentration of big game, both celebrate their 20th anniversaries this year. To mark the occasion Chada has new soft furnishings throughout and will be brighter in look and feel for the new season.
Nduara Loliondo – our yurt camp in wild and exclusive Maasailand adjoining the Serengeti has been restyled, primped and polished earlier this year welcomes guests all year round. Still, in our mind, the ultimate way to see the stunning landscape.
Lamai Serengeti – having just opened last year, is still looking brand new. We’re delighted to have had Lamai featured on both the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List and Travel + Leisure It List.
For more information please contact Alicia Legg:
Alicia@scottideas.com / Cell: +44 7939 133163