- Increased frequency in flights from Dar es Salaam
- New Flight Schedules for Malawi 2013 / 2014
- Wayo Afria - Creative guides workshop
- Africa Geographic's new look. Here’s what to expect
- ADVANTAGE East Africa welcomes Mzima House, Galu Beach
- New Multipurpose Venue For Protea Hotel Tyger Valley
- Porini Camps partners with Nairobi Tented Camp
- Introducing Runners Tours In Kenya
- Shamwari Group Hosts 2 Mini Indabas
- New appointment at Three Cities Group
Coastal Aviation now has an extra flight from Zanzibar to SaadaniBy Coastal Aviation
The new flight will depart from Zanzibar at 17:15 and arrive in Saadani at 17:30. This is effective immediately.
Existing flights remains the same, thus flights to and from Saadani are as follow:
Morning Flight: The flight departs from Dar 09:15 to Zanzibar and then Saadani where it arrives at 10:00. It continues on to Pangani, Moshi, Arusha and the Serengeti. Of course guests from Selous (07:25 flight) or passengers from the BA flight can also connect on to the Saadani flight in the morning.
Afternoon flight: Guests arriving from Ruaha, Selous and Mafia can connect from Dar at 16:45 to Zanzibar from where we depart at 17:15 and arrive in Saadani at 17:30.
Returning Flight: Depart from Saadani at 17:45 and arrive in Zanzibar at 18:00 and connects onwards to Dar at 18:15