- New appointment at Three Cities Group
- Two Top Chefs Appointed at Singita
- Change of contact at Amara Selous
- PHG Hotels Saving R4.5 Million Per Year After Energy-Saving Retrofits
- Three Cities Adds Upton Hall to their Collection
- Opening Livingstone Island walks 2012
- New flights “MWANZA – KIGOMA – MWANZA” from 25 August 2012
- Kuma and Alberto Reunited at Shamwari Game Reserve
- Relocation of Robin Pope Safaris' Tena Tena Camp - South Luangwa, Zambia
- Singita adds new property to their portfolio!
Shamwari Group Hosts 2 Mini Indabas
The Shamwari Group will host its Cape Town Mini Indaba at Grand Café & Beach, Granger Bay,on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 and the Johannesburg Mini Indaba The Residence, Houghton on Wednesday, 19 September. At each of the Indabas, two sessions will be held; 09h30 and 11h30.
Presentations will be on each Shamwari Group property – Shamwari Game Reserve, Sanbona Wildlife Reserve and Jock Safari Lodge as well as 24 other properties exhibiting in Cape Town and 14 in Johannesburg, providing attendees with the latest news and information from each. On each day there will be exclusive Shamwari Group prizes to be won.
These Shamwari Group Mini Indabas are an annual collaboration with Inspirational Places and Grand Africa for the Cape Town event and presents an opportunity for industry to be updated on the latest developments within the Shamwari Group and the other properties attending whilst building synergistic relationships with one another for future marketing partnerships.
Comments Tom Jäger, Group Sales, Marketing and PR Manager:“These workshops are a great way for us all to work together, help promote each other’s businesses and indeed promote tourism regionally and internationally through our association with the products and the tourism trade. By working together can we truly showcase what South Africa has to offer.”
For more information please contact:
Sue van Diggele
“Conserving a Vanishing Way of Life“
The Shamwari Group presents - Shamwari Game Reserve, Eastern Cape - Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, outside Cape Town - Jock Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park - Nkomazi Game Reserve, Mpumalanga - Gorilla’s Nest Lodge, Rwanda & Nyungwe Forest Lodge, Rwanda
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook for regular updates.