African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel’s March Restaurant To Get Makeover
The designer African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel’s March Restaurant is undergoing an extensive revamp over the festive season to offer even more dining options to visitors and GUESTS.
The timing of the redesign has been calculated to cause the least disruption to GUESTS. African Pride Hotels Group Marketing and Advertising Manager Nicholas Barenblatt says the new design will focus on dining privacy and intimacy.
“Hotel spaces need to evolve with the changing desires and needs of our GUESTS. Hoteliers must listen to and act on these changing trends and adapt accordingly.
“In this case it’s the desire for more intimate spaces; there is a demand for fine dining experiences that offer a measure of privacy in which to conduct business, so we’re remodelling the March restaurant space to accommodate the trend.”
Barenblatt says besides the general restaurant floor space, five private dining venues are being created with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment to allow for meetings that require catering.
The restaurant will be closed from 1 December 2012 to 1 February 2013 and the hotel has made the following arrangements regarding breakfast during this period to ensure that GUESTS are not inconvenienced:
· An intimate high end continental breakfast will be served in the Library Bar for in –house GUESTS.
· Breakfast alternatives will be offered at Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch, Tasha’s and JB’s corner that will be billed back to GUESTS’s rooms.Complimentary shuttles will run to Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch and Tasha’s every morning.
The following facilities will still be fully operational with no interruption:
· 24-hour Hotel In Room Dining
· Library Bar
· Pool Bar
The new restaurant will have 122 seats and the dining experience will be chic, elegant and contemporary.
For more information contact
Senior Account Director Irvine Bartlett
(+27) 21 424-5594
083 3177 062
About African Pride Hotels, Lodges and Country Houses
Protea Hotels’ superior luxury collection, African Pride Hotels, offers the highest international standards of service excellence, luxury accommodation and superior facilities, ensuring that GUESTS experience the best of South Africa, as well as the proud spirit of the continent, as the name implies.
African Pride's 13 hotels, safari lodges and country houses have a presence in popular tourist destinations, including Cape Town, Johannesburg, Hermanus and the Cape Winelands. For more information, please visit www.africanpridehotels.com. The African Pride deluxe hotels, lodges and country houses comprise:
1. African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
2. African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa - The winner of the Resort/Hotel Spa Category in the Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Spa Awards 2011
3. African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel – Winner of the House & Leisure Best Hotel in SA 2010
4. African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
5. Arabella Hotel & Spa
6. African Pride Irene Country Lodge
7. African Pride Tribe (Nairobi, Kenya) - One of Condé Nast Traveller’s 40 hottest spas in the world on its Hot List Spas 2011.
8. African Pride Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel
9. African Pride Pumba Private Game Reserve
10. African Pride The Sands at St Francis
11. African Pride Hacklewood Hill Country House
12. African Pride Audacia Manor
13. African Pride Mosselberg on Grotto