- Atta members Loisaba, Chui Lodge & Karen Blixen Camp link together with Severin Air Safaris to create fabulous new luxury flying circuit in Northern Kenya
- Pretoria's Cool Factor Rockets As A New Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Is Announced For Menlyn
- The Explorer Camp @ Sanbona Wildlife Reserve Opens for Summer 2012/2013
- Update on Zambia airport taxes effective 1st October
- Designers of Africa: creating a new look for award winning Chongwe River House (1)
- South Africa: Airlink to increase flights to Nampula (Mozambique)
- Protea Hotel Kruger Gate Shows Its Stylish New Face
- New flights from Mwanza to Mpanda and from Kigoma to Mpanda starting 14 October 2012
- Boost for Nkhotakota - Malawi's Last Great Wilderness
- Majete Lion Update
Airlink adds Sunday flight to Nampula, MozambiqueBy Airlink
Airlink is pleased to confirm that following the recent introduction of its Wednesday flights it will from 4 November 2012 be adding a Sunday flight to its weekly schedule. Flights depart Johannesburg at 11h05 arriving in Nampula at 13h35 and depart Nampula at 14h10 arriving at Johannesburg at 16h45.
The additional flight, will compliment Airlink’s current schedule which operates Mondays to Fridays, it will operate with one of Airlink’s 12 Embraer ERJ135 37 seat regional jets.
The Nampula route services the growing industrial agricultural and commercial development in the region as well we providing access to the port city of Nacala at which a deep water bulk terminal is being constructed. The destination has also seen a growing leisure market for Coral Lodge and Nuarro Lodge situated near Ilha de Mozambique, 175km from the capital Province, Nampula.
Airlink works closely with SAA to ensure seamless service for corporate and leisure travellers visiting Pemba. Benefits for Airlink travellers include Voyager Miles and convenient interline connections with SAA and its Star Alliance partner flights locally and globally.
Fly Airlink – Freedom of the African Sky.
Jason Werdmüller von Elgg
Marketing PRO - Leisure Product
Tel: +27 11 451 7300
Tel: +27 10 590 3170
Cell: +27 72 342 3669
Fax: +27 11 451 7367