- The Selous Safari Company is rebranding their flagship camp in the Selous Game Reserve to ‘Siwandu’
- Kilimanjaro Porter Training Nov 2012 – Program planning
- Airlink adds Sunday flight to Nampula, Mozambique
- Atta members Loisaba, Chui Lodge & Karen Blixen Camp link together with Severin Air Safaris to create fabulous new luxury flying circuit in Northern Kenya
- Pretoria's Cool Factor Rockets As A New Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Is Announced For Menlyn
- The Explorer Camp @ Sanbona Wildlife Reserve Opens for Summer 2012/2013
- Update on Zambia airport taxes effective 1st October
- Designers of Africa: creating a new look for award winning Chongwe River House (1)
- South Africa: Airlink to increase flights to Nampula (Mozambique)
- Protea Hotel Kruger Gate Shows Its Stylish New Face
Airlink Maun, Botswana UpdateBy Airlink
Airlink is pleased to announce as of the 15 March 2013 that it will enhance its schedule, increase capacity and provide business class service on the convenient daily scheduled flights between Johannesburg (ORTIA) and Maun Botswana.
The flights will be operated with one of its fleet of 8 – AVRO RJ85 regional jets (83 seater), these are configured with 14 business class and 69 economy seats.
Commencing the 15 March 2013 Airlink’s daily flights will operate as follows:
- Depart OR Tambo International JNB 11h25 arrive MUB 13h00
- The return flights depart Maun at 13h45 arrive JNB 15h30
Flights are timed so as to connect with the majority of international morning arrivals, domestic and regional flights from points such as Cape Town and then the afternoon wave of Intercontinental departures as well as flights onward to Cape Town and other domestic destinations such as Nelspruit Kruger.
For additional information please contact Airlink Marketing.
Jason Werdmüller von Elgg
Marketing PRO - Leisure Product
Tel: +27 11 451 7300
Tel: +27 10 590 3170
Cell: +27 72 342 3669
Fax: +27 11 451 7367