- The Ark's new webcam goes live!
- Abercrombie & Kent launches the A&K Lifestyle Club
- Saruni, Kenya: news sales and marketing office
- Spotlight Pre and Post ITB European roadshow
- Tuli Safari Lodge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- Bale Mountain Lodge joins Small World Marketing portfolio
- Protea Hospitality Group Invests R15 Million In New Digital Brand Platform
- Kibran Tours appoints new UK representative
- Kitulo Plateau Orchids
- New Photographic safari boat at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
New flights with Coastal aviationBy Coastal Aviation
Following the suspension of the BA flights to Dar es Salaam Coastal introduces 2 completely new flights to support guests arriving on all alternative airlines.
A late morning Selous flight, especially designed for passengers arriving on KQ or QR. It will leave Dar for Selous at 10:45hrs and will take off from Selous at 13:15hrs returning to Dar at 13:50hrs (on time for afternoon flights to Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia).
A directflight from Dar to Arusha at 10:30hrs.
It will be operated so that it can wait for guests arriving from abroad (KQ or QR for example) as well as Guests flying out of Selous on Coastal’s early flight and going to the North. It will reach Arusha on time for continuation to anywhere in the Serengeti.
All existing flights will keep operating as usual.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com