- Tuli Safari Lodge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- Bale Mountain Lodge joins Small World Marketing portfolio
- Protea Hospitality Group Invests R15 Million In New Digital Brand Platform
- Kibran Tours appoints new UK representative
- Kitulo Plateau Orchids
- New Photographic safari boat at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
- Maasai Olympic Games, an alternative to hunting lion
- Flightlink Introduces Cessna Citation 560
- Kaya Mawa, Likoma Island, Lake Malawi
- The Hide joins Kamili
Spotlight Pre and Post ITB European roadshow
Atta member, Derek Houston has announced his pre and post ITB ‘Spotlight on Africa and the Indian Ocean’ programme which this year will cover the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,
Spotlight Amsterdam has now become a “must attend” function for the Dutch Tour operators who sell Africa/Indian Ocean.
The event will take place in Amsterdam on Monday March 04th – Marriott Amsterdam. This is ideal timing for people on their way to ITB Berlin which starts on 06 march.
This will be followed after ITB by Spotlight Central Europe - Prague 12 March, Budapest 13 March and Warsaw 14 March
Three key emerging markets for Africa and with increasing connections to African destinations by European carriers and the leading Gulf airlines.
This is the third year that we have organised these workshops and we have had an outstanding reaction from these three markets. In March 2012 we had 74 attendees in Prague and 93 in Warsaw comprising Tour operators, Incentive travel operators and Travel agents. There was an amazing interest in incentive travel to Africa from Poland when 20 incentive travel specialists attended in Warsaw. 60 Hungarian tourism trade representatives attended our Spotlight session in Budapest in 2011.
For More Information Click hereor contact