- SAA launches Online Travel Training programme for agents
- TFC launches services into Serengeti Lamai Airstrip
- Zambian Dawn Safaris - New Client to the portfolio
- Pretoria Hotel Rejoins The Protea Hotels Portfolio
- Zimbabwean smiles are key to tourism revival
- Asilia Africa to open Little Oliver's in Tarangire National Park, July 2013
- Adrift in Top Gear
- Fly540Africa are now offering low cost internal flights throughout West Africa
- Zimbabwe - back on the map for Marketing Worldwide
- Bluebay Hotels, Zanzibar introduces Symbolic Ceremony
A few changes to our Sales & Marketing structureBy Gibb's Farm
I would like to take this opportunity to update you on a few changes to our Sales & Marketing structure. After 13 years of working with Gibb's Farm, Dale Jensen decided it was time for him to pursue new ventures. During his tenure, Dale made a number of very valuable contributions in moving Gibb's Farm into a new era.
We remain extremely committed to our trade partners who have always been strong supporters of Gibb’s Farm. To nurture and grow our trade relationships we have appointed Warren Green & Associates to manage our North American agent relationships while our association with Classic Retreats gives us a broad global reach. We would like to thank Andrea Hugo & Associates for their support in the US market in the past.
I together with Joseph Lohay our property based Sales & Reservations Manager we will be taking a more active role in our Sales & Marketing and we have a few exciting developments in the pipeline.