- Fly540Africa are now offering low cost internal flights throughout West Africa
- Zimbabwe - back on the map for Marketing Worldwide
- Bluebay Hotels, Zanzibar introduces Symbolic Ceremony
- Asilia Africa / AfrikaAfrika - Joint Venture for seasonal camp in Lamai from 1st July 2013
- Wayo Africa April guide training
- Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Menlyn Construction On Track
- Protea Hotel Select Emotan Opens In Benin City, Southern Nigeria
- Kenya Airways to commence flights to Livingstone
- Kenya Airways and Etihad Airways in Codeshare Deal to Enhance their Global Network Coverage
- Protea Hospitality Group Baristas Compete to Offer SA’s Best Coffee Experience
Asilia Africa to open Little Oliver's in Tarangire National Park, July 2013By Asilia Africa
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Oliver’s Camp in Tarangire National Park, Asilia Africa will be opening Little Oliver’s on 1st July 2013.
Little Oliver’s Camp will comprise of 5 luxury, en-suite tents overlooking a flood plain of the Minyonyo Pools, part of the Tarangire River, approximately 1km downstream from the original Oliver’s Camp. The spacious tents are beautifully appointed with furniture made from reclaimed dhow wood and the large decks maximize the views over the animal packed swamp ahead. The tents have both indoor and outdoor showers, allowing guests to shower under the African stars. The communal dining area is the perfect place to relax at the end of the day and reflect on the day’s sightings. The intimate size of this camp makes it ideal for groups of friends or family who want to take it on an exclusive basis.
The activities on offer at Little Oliver’s will be the same as at Oliver’s Camp, including our famous walking safaris and fly camping. At both Oliver’s and Little Oliver’s walks can vary from a gentle morning game walk, where guests learn about tracks and spoor, to a 3 day wilderness adventure, sleeping out in a lightweight fly camp with nothing more than a tent and a small crew of staff.
Little Oliver’s will open on the 1st July 2013 and rates start at US$ 580 per person per night on a full board basis, excluding national park fees. Tents can be booked on an individual basis or the entire camp can be booked for private groups. The booking charts are now open.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org