- Bluebay Hotels, Zanzibar introduces Symbolic Ceremony
- Asilia Africa / AfrikaAfrika - Joint Venture for seasonal camp in Lamai from 1st July 2013
- Wayo Africa April guide training
- Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Menlyn Construction On Track
- Protea Hotel Select Emotan Opens In Benin City, Southern Nigeria
- Kenya Airways to commence flights to Livingstone
- Kenya Airways and Etihad Airways in Codeshare Deal to Enhance their Global Network Coverage
- Protea Hospitality Group Baristas Compete to Offer SA’s Best Coffee Experience
- Tanganyika Wilderness Camps - Maramboi Tented Camp
- &Beyond Translocates Six Rhino from Phinda to Botswana
Fly540Africa are now offering low cost internal flights throughout West Africa
Fly540Africa are now offering low cost internal flights to many locations within Ghana and Angola. We will also be soon flying between Ghana and Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Liberia, Togo and Burkina Faso.
We are keen to help West Africans and visitors alike to enjoy this great area of the world so are working hard to open up access to new locations all the time.
We run flights in Ghana to Accra, Kumasi and Tamale as well as 6 routes in Angola as well as the international routes to Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Liberia, Togo and Burkina Faso which will be starting in the very near future.
Also, it is worth mentioning that we have invested heavily in a fleet of fuel efficient aircraft including the modern ATR turbo-prop as well as CRJ-100/200 jet aircraft. These aircraft use about 50% less fuel than other types of aircraft, which helps us to keep our carbon footprint to an absolute minimum.
Users can book flights online and at low prices.
Please take a look at our website http://www.fly540africa.com/ for full details of prices and routes.