- TFC launches services into Serengeti Lamai Airstrip
- Zambian Dawn Safaris - New Client to the portfolio
- Pretoria Hotel Rejoins The Protea Hotels Portfolio
- Zimbabwean smiles are key to tourism revival
- Asilia Africa to open Little Oliver's in Tarangire National Park, July 2013
- Adrift in Top Gear
- Fly540Africa are now offering low cost internal flights throughout West Africa
- Zimbabwe - back on the map for Marketing Worldwide
- Bluebay Hotels, Zanzibar introduces Symbolic Ceremony
- Asilia Africa / AfrikaAfrika - Joint Venture for seasonal camp in Lamai from 1st July 2013
SAA launches Online Travel Training programme for agents
South African Airways UK has launched its first ever Online Travel Training (OTT) programme to educate UK agents about the national airline and increase knowledge on the on-board product.
The comprehensive course will be available for all agents to access and includes details on several new innovations from South African Airways, including the recently launched mobile check-in app.
Upon completion, agents will be able to describe the South African Airways route network, understand the difference between SAA’s business and economy classes, identify the Voyager frequent flyer programme and its benefits, to help support their customers. As an added incentive for participating in the training, agents who successfully complete the course by Friday 19thApril will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win six bottles of award-winning South African wine, which is served on-board.
The launch of the OTT follows the airline’s recent UK re-launch, Katie Edwards, Marketing Executive said, ‘We’re really excited about the launch on OTT. The current module explains all about us is a really short and engaging way. It will be refreshed throughout the year as we bring on board new and exciting changes and is an important way in which SAA will work closely with the trade moving forward.’
For more information please visit www.flysaa.comor call 0844 375 9680.