- Uncharted Africa Safari co. - Camp Kalahari Upgrade
- Kaya Mawa upgrades Ngani to premium!
- Magnificent Zebula Golf Estate & Spa Joins Protea Hotels
- School Trips and the Community with the Responsible Safari Company
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar - New Website
- Flying in Malawi
- Kenya Life
- Latest schedule effective 01 June 2013
- Receive current and reliable comment on tourism in Zimbabwe
- Ethos Marketing sign up Newmark Hotels
Kamili's new trade-focused website
Kamili has launched a stylish, visually-led new website to respond directly to the needs of tour operators.
Following lengthy research and consultation with a broad range of UK operators, Kamili was encouraged to hear that the existing website was widely praised and “industry leading”, but we still felt that improvements were possible.
Crucially, we discovered that whilst the previous website contained many resources including rates, image libraries and data, operators too often weren’t aware or didn't know how to find them.
So, the stylish, image-laden website presents information in an easy and accessible format, with simplified navigation.
> Individual partner pages with contact info
> "Full screen" galleries (*see below)
> Individual video clips
> 2013 rack rates
> Easy access to hi- and low-res images
> Frequent news updates
* One new feature is our gallery presentation tool. Simply click the icon in the top right hand corner to hide all text to see a slideshow of images of a specific property or partner (see opposite, or better still, try for yourself!) Click here.
Kamili’s MD, Tim Henshall commented “Our website is focused on providing tour operators with information about our partners, not selling the merits of Kamili. Classic Representation set the benchmark for websites and we hope we have caught them up or maybe even taken a lead!”.
The website was designed by the team at Kamili, in conjunction with Distinction, one of the UK’s leading digital agencies (www.distinctionhq.com) with content implemented by Sophie Henley (firstname.lastname@example.org).