- AMREF Notification
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar - Farewell Nicolas Konig; Welcome Luc Verschelden
- Aardvark sighting at Samara Private Game Reserve
- Kenya Airways and Kenya Tourism Board sign joint marketing initiative
- Kim Brake joins Ulendo
- Safarilink and Tanganyika Flying Co announce cross system code share.
- Heavy Rains cause Rwanda road closure for gorilla trackers
- Fly Uganda same day connections between Uganda's Parks and the Serengeti.
- Marketing Worldwide – sparkly new website!
- Updated timetable - SELOUS and RUAHA
27 May 2013
Fundu Lagoon, PembaBy Fundu Lagoon
Changes ahead at Fundu Lagoon, Pemba.
Highlife have represented us in the marketplace for the last eleven years and we would like to extend our sincere thanks to Theresa and Siobhan for all their work representing Fundu Lagoon.
However moving forward we are embarking on some new and exciting changes and would like to announce that PCC - Perowne Charles Communications will now be representing us for all sales, marketing and PR.
As of Wednesday 29th May all reservations and enquiries will be handled by PCC and Sally Marchant who you may know from Taj Hotels who will be joining the PCC team as Head of Sales and Marketing.
All booking contact details will remain the same, our reservation number is +448702406008 and email address email@example.com
We look forward to your continued support, please do not hesitate to contact Sally and the PCC team.
Ellis, Marcus, Alex & Brian and the whole Fundu Lagoon team