- AMREF Notification
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar - Farewell Nicolas Konig; Welcome Luc Verschelden
- Aardvark sighting at Samara Private Game Reserve
- Kenya Airways and Kenya Tourism Board sign joint marketing initiative
- Kim Brake joins Ulendo
- Safarilink and Tanganyika Flying Co announce cross system code share.
- Heavy Rains cause Rwanda road closure for gorilla trackers
- Fly Uganda same day connections between Uganda's Parks and the Serengeti.
- Marketing Worldwide – sparkly new website!
- Updated timetable - SELOUS and RUAHA
Static Exhibition of Cessna 560 During the Karibu Fair Show in Arusha
Flightlink is pleased to invite all exhibitors and visitors at the Karibu Show in Arusha between 30th May and 2nd June to visit us at the Arusha Municipal Airport for a static and Flying Exhibition of our Cessna Citation 560 state of the Art Jet Aircraft. The Aircraft is able to handle VIP & MEDEVAC missions. It will be a great opportunity to ride and test the aircraft of first of its kind in Tanzania.
The Program will be as follows:
WHERE: ZANTAS OPERATIONS OFFICE AT ARUSHA AIRPORT
WHEN: 1st June and 2nd June 2013 (Saturday & Sunday)
TIME: 10:00am to 15:00 – Static Show
TIME: 15:00 onwards, Flying Show
PARTICIPANTS: Interested participants MUST pre register by 28th May at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPACES: Static & Flying – Limited