- Gamewatchers launches new monthly e-newsletter
- Flightlink to Start Embraer 120ER operations to Arusha and Zanzibar
- &Beyond Goes Wild And Tame For World Environment Day
- &Beyond Celebrates Milestones In Fight Against Rhino Poaching
- The Tanzanite Experience opens new 'Experience'
- Lemala Kuria Hills opens its doors to guests on 9th July 2013
- New Saruni Video
- Norman Carr Safaris welcome the 2013 hosts
- Travel Marketing in the Digital Age
- Three Cities Bantry Bay Luxury Suites welcomes Eben Lassen as the new General Manager
Museum and Gallery Tours are Flipped Upside Down
Super luxury hotel Taj Cape Town has partnered with a cultural heritage trust to offer guests the opportunity to experience ‘behind the scenes’, specialized tours of how historical institutions are curated and managed in the Mother City.
The newly formed partnership will create a heritage route focusing on the inner city and what it offers. “Heritage tourism is a critical component of the overarching tourism offering promoted by both South African Tourism and Cape Town Tourism, and this will now be offered in a more strategically packaged way that makes information attractive, accessible and also accentuates the close proximity of many heritage sites in the city,”says Willie Williams, Director of Sales and Marketing at Taj Cape Town.
For more information, please contact:
Director: Sales & Marketing
Taj Cape Town
021 819 2000
MARIA OOSTHUIZEN [Press]
Dummett & Co
021 418 2466
084 506 7649