- Dates for Reed Dance Confirmed
- Camelthorn Lodge opens in Hwange, Zimbabwe
- Naison Lungu's Fishy Tale....from Cleaner to Chef!
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris new website
- KQ starts direct flights to Kigali, Bujumbura
- Desert & Delta Welcomes Xakanaxa Camp
- Malawi Football Frenzy at Kaya Mawa
- Afternoon flights to Pemba and New flights to Kigoma
- Virgin Limited Edition launches Kenyan Safari Camp
- Kenya Airways signs code-share agreement with Air Namibia
Classical concert on the 6th and 8th of December 2013 – by the Florentia QuartetBy The Italian Tourism Co
The unspoilt Pyramids of Meroe together with red sand dunes and the mesmerising starry night sky will become the theatre backdrop to this very special event. Meroe was one of the most important trading point in the ancient Saharan Africa. Meroe is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This string quartet was founded in 2006 by the creative fervor of four Florentine musicians, with the aim of experimenting new sounds and musical atmospheres offering the public programs ranging from classical music to modern music, including the vast repertoire of the soundtracks of international movies.
J.S. Bach - Aria dalla suite n°4
J.S. Bach - Adagio dal concerto 1043 per due violini
Jenkins - Allegro dal concerto Palladio
Barber - Adagio per Archi
Borodin - Andante dal quartetto n 2
Haendel - Largo
Mascagni - Intermezzo da cavalleria rusticana
P. I.Tchaikovsky - Serenata per archi-(selection)
Aznavour - She
The event is fully organized by The Italian Tourism Co. Ltd. – Sudan.
This event proudly supports Friends of Sudan – Amici del Sudan
Tel: 0039 02 34934528 – fax: 0039 02 34934595 – direct line 0039 331 5416663
Carla Piazza, Francesca Ercoli and Denise Scavuzzo will be pleased to help you
For the I. T. C. – Sudan
No request is too large, No details are too small.