- Samara Introduces New Mandela Landscapes Tour
- SATSA appoints new CEO
- Classical concert on the 6th and 8th of December 2013 – by the Florentia Quartet
- Dates for Reed Dance Confirmed
- Camelthorn Lodge opens in Hwange, Zimbabwe
- Naison Lungu's Fishy Tale....from Cleaner to Chef!
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris new website
- KQ starts direct flights to Kigali, Bujumbura
- Desert & Delta Welcomes Xakanaxa Camp
- Malawi Football Frenzy at Kaya Mawa
SATIB Insurance Brokers and Land Rover Join Forces
- Joint venture will support industry development and conservation in Africa
- SATIB specialisation in tourism and leisure industry complements Land Rover’s involvement in this market
- Land Rover excited to improve the tourism industry
- Two Land Rover Freelanders will assist monitoring the SATIB Trust’s conservation projects
05 August 2013, PRETORIA – SATIB Insurance Brokers and SATIB Trust are proud to announce their business association with Jaguar Land Rover South Africa and sub-Sahara Africa.
Land Rover, a preferred vehicle supplier to the Tourism and Leisure industry, along with SATIB Insurance Brokers, specialists in insuring the same industry have entered into a mutually-beneficial partnership. The two companies will pursue the quest to improve the industry - enriching guest experiences, service delivery efficiency and overall safety.
“We are very excited about our association with an iconic brand such as Land Rover,” says Gavin Courtenay, Managing Director of SATIB Insurance Brokers. “We believe we can add real value to Land Rover’s ambitions in developing new products for the tourism industry which will be for the benefit of the industry and ultimately the tourists they host at their establishments.”
Land Rover in turn, has committed to be donors in kind and business partners of the SATIB Trust, the NGO set up and managed through SATIB focusing on a variety of wildlife and conservation projects within Southern Africa. At present, two Land Rover Freelanders have been donated to monitor the South African conservation projects being facilitated and funded by the SATIB Trust.
“We look forward to partnering with SATIB Insurance Brokers,” says Kevin Flynn, Managing Director of Jaguar Land Rover South Africa and sub-Sahara Africa. “In addition to sharing similar business objectives, both Jaguar Land Rover South Africa and SATIB Insurance Brokers are committed to preserving our environment and our wildlife.”