- What’s a camel worth?
- Protea Hospitality Group Showcasing New Properties at West Africa's Akwaaba Travel Market
- Travel Daily China launches in world’s fastest-growing travel market
- New Facility and activities at Karen Blixen Camp Masai Mara
- Elephant rescued from poacher’s snare
- Pel’s Fishing Owl Wows Guests at Pumulani
- New Wayo Green Camps in stunning locations, great activities, remote yet small and stylish.
- Launching a new product: Set departures to Cameroon (English speaking–guide)
- Marketing Worldwide introduces a new partner in Malawi
- What in the world is Lew Rood up to
Azura Quilalea Private Island welcomes new management couple to the islandBy Azura
Azura Retreats have appointed Andrew Viljoen and Drienie Pieterse to the position of Management Couple at Quilalea Private Island in Northern Mozambique. They come to Azura Quilalea from Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge in South Africa, where Drienie was Lodge Manager and Andrew was Assistant Manager and Head Ranger. Previously they managed Royal Madikwe Game Lodge together.
‘We are delighted with the appointment of Andrew and Drienie’, says Stella Bettany Owner/Director of Azura Retreats, ‘their broad experience with high-end African boutique hotels will be invaluable to Azura Quilalea as we continue to strive to offer guests a unique island experience coupled with excellent accommodation and service’.
Andrew and Drienie bring with them a passion for nature, service, attention to detail and guest experience. Cuisine is a high priority for them and they like to try out new dishes at home, staying on top of new trends in order to make suggestions to the chefs and keep taste buds tingling.
For more information, go to www.azura-retreats.com
For trade enquiries please contact Krista North on Krista.email@example.com 00 27 767 050599.
For press enquiries please contact Anita Powell on firstname.lastname@example.org 0845 634 1460