- Zimbabwe's Luxury Travel Collection uncovered
- The Flying Doctors Society offers even better benefits to members
- Evening flights to Bukoba
- Leopards, leopards everywhere!
- Tides reopens just in time for Atta Christmas Networking Party
- Severin Sea Lodge and Severin Safari Camp launch new website
- New Kamili portfolio video
- Prince Harry, Dominic West and Alexander Skarsgård checked in at The Bay Hotel
- Michiel Reinecke appointed GM of Mara Leisure Camp
- Eva Stenmarck Travel Marketing introduces new Partners
Loisaba Launches a new bush camp
We are delighted to share some great news with you: Loisaba will be launching a Tented Bush Camp on 15 December 2013.
The new bush camp will be set up below the lodge escarpment, with stunning views over the Spring Dam and salt lick, a great site always frequented by game.
The camp will feature:
- 1 honeymoon tent
- 2 family tents (1 will be a triple and 1 will be a quadruple)
- 8 standard - double/twin tents8 double and twin tents
All tents come with ensuite bathrooms which include traditional bucket showers and flush toilets. There will be a mess tent (communal dinners) and a bar tent. The StarBeds will be operational as usual.
Loisaba Tented Bush Camp will be the same old wonderful wilderness with the usual offering: a wide range of exciting activities, delicious cuisine, professional guiding and the familiar high level of service.
Please cnotact Cheli & Peacock via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!