- Leopards, leopards everywhere!
- Tides reopens just in time for Atta Christmas Networking Party
- Severin Sea Lodge and Severin Safari Camp launch new website
- New Kamili portfolio video
- Prince Harry, Dominic West and Alexander Skarsgård checked in at The Bay Hotel
- Michiel Reinecke appointed GM of Mara Leisure Camp
- Eva Stenmarck Travel Marketing introduces new Partners
- South African Airways announces the winners of Capture South Africa photography competition
- TripAdvisor signs first partnership deal with search engine
- 7 Reasons to go on holiday in Zimbabwe right now
The Flying Doctors Society offers even better benefits to membersBy The Flying Doctors' Society of Africa
Please note that the Flying Doctors Society of Africa (FDSA) is operating normally for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We confirm that members of the Society are eligible for free air and ground emergency evacuation services as per membership contracts.
Our members are now entitled to an unlimited number of free air evacuations during the duration of membership. Further, members while within Kenya also get two free ground/road ambulance evacuations. Evacuations are given only in the event of life threatening medical emergencies.
Our 24 hour Membership contact center is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the emergency contacts are:
+254 727 337 337
+254 735 337 337
+254 774 337 337
All unutilized subscriptions are used to finance the spread of Medical Outreach and charity evacuation programmes for underpriviledged communities across East Africa.
Thank you for supporting the work of the Society.
Dr. Eunice Kiereini, Chairman Mr. John Mramba, Vice-Chairman Mr. Ashwin Patel, Treasurer Mr. Isaac Awuondo, Trustee Mrs. Vijoo Rattansi, Trustee