- Saruni’s new European Sales and Marketing Office
- New Developments at Tortilis Camp
- Kwihala Camp, Ruaha joins the Asilia Family
- AirKenya Express take delivery of a second DASH 7 aircraft
- Desert & Delta launch new packages.
- London - Donald’s back!
- Anti-elephant poaching story goes viral in China
- Flights between Serengeti and Masai Mara (1)
- 5 santas in Africa!
- Prince Harry back for seconds at Camps Bay Retreat
Langata Link's New Portfolio of Holiday Homes
We are delighted to inform you that Property Link Africa Ltd. and Langata Link Holiday Homes Ltd., two members of the Langata Link Group of Companies, are merging together as of January 2014.
Due to this merge, and Property Link Africa's recent partnership with Aylesford International (and in keeping with their high-end brand image), Langata Link Holiday Homes now wants to offer its clients a more superior level of quality and efficiency of services. Key to this is our ability to offer a personalized service, which includes an intimate knowledge of each property we are offering, as well as real-time availability. We have therefore made the decision to reduce our stock of holiday homes to a hand-selected portfolio of exclusive properties, with which we are entering into more exclusive marketing & reservations contracts.
Some properties which have already joined (or are currently joining) Langata Link Holiday Homes new and exclusive portfolio are:
- Forodhani House, Lamu
- Kazi Mingi, Watamu
- Tusitala House, Watamu
- Maweni House, Kilifi
- Olerai Beach House, Tiwi
- Kivulini House, Diani
- Mzima House, Diani
- Grogan’s Castle, Taveta
- Kuota House, Maanzoni
- Enkaji Osiwo, Ngong Hills
- Rangi Saba, Ngong Hills
- Miti Mbili, Ngong Hills
- Raha Mstarehe, Ngong Hills
- Ajabu House, Naivasha
- Butterfly Cottage, Naivasha
- Yossi House, Naivasha
We will send a later announcement confirming the final selection of properties within our group, but in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.