- Global march for lions
- Asilia Africa appoints Dave van Smeerdijk as Director of Marketing and Sales
- Emirates and Proflight Zambia Sign Global Ticketing Agreement
- The SAFARI Company is now a member of Ecotourism Kenya
- Great Plains Conservation and andBeyond join forces in major rhino initiative
- Zambia's new Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower to open in April
- Serena Hotels’ Website now available in Chinese!
- The SAFARI Company is now a member of Ecotourism Kenya.
- Peace for the elephants
- Images of the extensive refurbishment and upgrade to Sanctuary Olonana
New Loisaba Bush Camp to open
Dear friends, partners and fans of Loisaba Wilderness,
The Phoenix has risen from the ashes! After the recent bush fire we are delighted to bring you the new Loisaba Bush Camp...
Set in a private wilderness of 60,000 acres, right below the escarpment, the camp overlooks a waterhole which is frequently visited by Loisaba's abundant wildlife. The camp features 11 Traditional Safari Tents (Doubles & Twins), 2 Family Tents (1 triple & 1 quadruple) as well as 1 Honeymoon Tent. All tents come with en-suite bathrooms featuring bucket showers and flush toilets.
Loisaba Bush Camp will be open for all of 2014, excluding Green Season months of April, May & November. Loisaba Cottage will be operational from 1st April onwards.
Please contact Kari - KariM@chelipeacock.co.kefor more information, Loisaba's new fact file, rates & images.
Very Best Wishes and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Loisaba and The C&P Portfolio
[Note from Atta - we incorrectly published this article yesterday under the title "Loisaba Lodge to reopen". Loisaba Lodge will be replaced by Loisaba Bush Camp and will not be re-opening.]