- Greystoke Mahale's Peli-cam has hit the news
- Travel Butlers Reports Boom in South Africa Holiday Sales
- New management at Ngoma
- Ethiopia gaining media attention as tourism destination
- A quarter of the world’s sharks and rays face extinction
- New in Liwonde National Park: Miyala Camp
- Paradise Ethiopia Travel appoint AMG LTD
- Sarova Hotels appoints a new Chairman
- New for 2014 - Small Group Safaris of Uganda and Rwanda
- Joubert's Game of Lions on Nat Geo Wild: Big Cat Week
Kuro Tarangire opening 15th JuneBy Nomad Tanzania - Camps
This summer, Nomad Tanzania will once again expand its portfolio of intimate safari camps with the launch of Kuro Tarangire. Situated in the central part of Tarangire National Park in North Tanzania, Kuro Tarangire will open its canvas doors in June 2014, alongside Kigelia Ruaha – Nomad Tanzania’s new Southern circuit camp.
Far enough south to offer guests a private encounter with the park, but a pod’s throw from the Tarangire river, Kuro Tarangire will enjoy the abundance of wildlife which moves down the prime walking territory of the river. With the Silale and Gursi swamps within a leisurely drive, the diverse landscape offers varied sightings.
Launching on the 15th June, the dry season camp will remain open throughout the summer period, up until November.
Easily accessible by road from Arusha or Manyara, or by air into Kuro Airstrip, Kuro Tarangire can form part of a inimitable itinerary scouring Nomad Tanzania’s other Northern camps in the Serengeti and Loliondo areas, as well as partners in Ngorongoro Crater / Highlands.
For more information please contact Emma Lovett: Emma@scottideas.com / Cell: +44 79102 15190