- Emma Squire Returns to The Pure Family
- KQ Increased Frequency to Antananarivo
- Africa Geographic’s big move
- Upgrade of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Rooms: 01 April - 15 July 2014
- Firstview and Three Cities Group join heads
- Kenya Airways to fly to Abuja from June 3
- New routes for Auric Air
- Guests cross flooded river in the Timbavati
- Marketing Executive summits Kili!
- Free Swaziland Education 13 - 17 May 2014
Proflight signs interline agreement with Kenya Airways
Lusaka-based regional airline Proflight Zambia has signed an interline agreement with Kenya Airways, allowing passengers to travel across both airline networks in a single booking with a single combined ticket. Across the ten domestic destinations that Proflight serves, seamless connections will be possible, as well as across the two international routes Proflight operates.
Customers will also be able to book flights from the Kenya Airways hub in Nairobi, giving them access to over sixty destinations.
“We welcome Kenya Airways passengers to the Proflight network in Zambia, and look forward to a long and happy partnership between the two airlines,” said Captain Philip Lemba, Proflight Director of Government and Industry Affairs.
Customers will enjoy a range of added benefits, including special fares on itineraries across the two airlines.
For more information :
Gillian Langmead at Langmead & Baker Ltd;
+260 979 060705
+260 979 060705;