- White buffalo calves in Kruger area
- Marriott International complete acquisition acquisition of Protea Hospitality Group
- Tassia Lodge will open in May
- Airport Security Checks - additional time required
- Blue Train adds June departures, extends itineraries
- Nuarro Lodge upgraded
- Vamizi Island launches new website
- Wilderness Safaris reducing plastic waste
- Tanzania’s exploding waters
- African Bush Camps opens a new office in Cape Town
New European RoadshowBy On Show Solutions
We invite you to join the Africa Showcase in ‘Mitteleuropa’ for a busy week of meetings in Vienna, Salzburg and Munich from 02 to 06 June 2014.
With tourist arrivals from German-speaking Europe showing significant increase to Southern and East Africa, it is no surprise that we’ve had numerous requests for a new European roadshow. Since launching earlier this year, the take-up from the industry is evidence that this new marketing platform is in demand.
You will see tour operators, independent travel agents, travel journalists and MICE agents – companies that are already selling Africa. The trade evenings will be managed on a table-top format so you have time to meet with all attendees.
On Show’s Africa Showcase has evolved into one of the largest travel trade events featuring exclusively African products. We currently hold our roadshows and exhibitions in the US, the UK, Russia, Asia and now Europe.
This year we are celebrating five years of our partnership with Travel Advance, the experts that deliver top quality buyers for our Russian Roadshow. Their key area of specialty is marketing to the heart of Europe, making Travel Advance the ideal partners for our ‘Mitteleuropa’ roadshow.
Click below to access your invitation and to see what industry colleagues are saying about the German-speaking market.
Register now to join the Africa Showcase!
For any questions, please contact our Sales Manager Michelle da Sousa firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 431 4126.