- Airport Security Checks - additional time required
- Blue Train adds June departures, extends itineraries
- Nuarro Lodge upgraded
- Vamizi Island launches new website
- Wilderness Safaris reducing plastic waste
- Tanzania’s exploding waters
- African Bush Camps opens a new office in Cape Town
- Sun Destinations' new partnerships
- African Bush Camps launches new website
- Proflight signs interline agreement with Kenya Airways
Tassia Lodge will open in May
In March this year there was a dispute between a neighbouring clan of the Samburu people and the Lekurruki Conservancy scouts over grazing. This is a common occurrence in all the North Kenya Community Conservancy areas , especially after an extended dry period.
The dispute was amicably resolved by the conflict resolution teams of Northern Rangelands Trust and the Lekurruki Conservancy. This coincided with the onset of the rains.
Tassia Lodge normally closes at this time for renovations and rest after a busy season.
At no time was the Lodge or its employees at risk.
We open as usual in May this year with an abundance of green for the wildlife and look forward to a busy season ahead.