- Update from Gamewatchers Camps
- Kenya Airways to fly Dreamliner to Paris
- Gorilla Permits will be going online in Uganda
- Mozambique Tourism launches new web site
- Meet the newest member of the Marketing Worldwide family
- How to help save rhinos?
- Special flights to Nairobi (01 May 2014 - 03 May 2014)
- Nairobi to Serengeti in 90min
- Special Flight Mwanza to Nairobi (Wilson) on 29 April 2014
- First photos of Liuwa’s lion cubs
Azanzi Beach hotel, Zanzibar undergoes a mini refurbBy Lemala Camps and Lodges
We are delighted to announce that Azanzi Beach Hotel has recently undergone a refurbishment during the closed season. The following works have either been completed or are due for completion by the end of June:
- A new borehole has been outfitted guaranteeing a good quality consistent water supply.
- All of the public areas have been repainted and the bathrooms have been refitted.
- For those that want to be pampered, our new raised spa is being built on the beach overlooking the ocean.
- A Barazzo (casual meeting place) is being completed beachside where drinks and lights meals are served throughout the day.
- A Beach BBQ area is being built to accommodate beach dinners and lunches, overlooking the ocean.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.