- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and the Three Cities Hotel Group terminate contract
- ‘Savannah, Quads & Camels’ with Cheli & Peacock
- Update to African Horizons safari dates
- Saruni's new private villa in the Mara
- The Reserve at Taj Cape Town now open
- New Rooms for The Elephant Camp, Victoria Falls
- Samara lends her voice to the Role of Private Protected Areas in Conservation.
- Mana Pools: Africa’s forgotten paradise
- Azura Retreats expands their luxurious portfolio of boutique hotels
- Azanzi Beach hotel, Zanzibar undergoes a mini refurb
Painted Wolf Wines at Indaba and beyondBy Painted Wolf Wines
Painted Wolf Wines is delighted by the response to the wines poured at the Atta dinner and on the stand over the three days of Indaba. We are looking forward to a wider distribution of the wines throughout Africa, and have recognised there is demand for the wines in Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Mozambique, Rwanda to name but a few.
We are working on finding importers to these countries and any information or contacts who can help expedite this and any feedback on the wines would be gratefully received.
Painted Wolf Wines, which are already available in Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, will shortly be sending the first shipment to Wines of the World in Kenya.
A donation of £2816.05 has just been made to the TUSK trust from sales in the UK over the last 6 months.
We are delighted with our latest 6 awards for the 6 wines we entered into the International Wine Challenge 2014
- Silver medals for Guillermo Pinotage 2011, Black Pack Roussanne 2012 and Den chenin blanc 2013
- Bronze medals for Peloton blanc 2013 and Black Pack Pinotage 2011
- Commendation for Den Pinotage 2012
Find out more at http://paintedwolfwines.com/.