- Migration Update Serengeti Western Corridor
- A rhino lift
- Sanctuary Retreats opens four new camps in East Africa
- Linking Kruger to Vilanculos with Airlink
- Conde Nast introduces ‘Game Changer’
- Spreading the conservation message to local children
- Elephants help calf cross the river in Ol Pejeta
- Rapid Growth Expected for Online Tourism in Africa
- Camp Jabulani opens new retail outlet, gallery and wine cellar
- UK tour operators on Ethiopia FAM trip
Zambezi Safari launches new e-magazineBy Zambezi Safari & Travel Co
We’re delighted to bring you the first complimentary edition of our e-magazine in association with Travel Africa magazine. You’ll find 33 pages of rich content and updates from Africa – easy to download and read at your leisure or to share with family and friends.
Articles in this (northern) Spring 2014 issue include:
- Sir David Attenborough talks about Africa including his 5 finest moments on safari.
- Paul Bloomfield follows Livingstone’s footsteps and ends kayaking the upper Zambezi River with the 2013 Comic Relief team.
- Laurianne Claase canoes the lower Zambezi from Kariba down to Mana Pools. This 6 night safari from Victoria Falls gives you direct access from the Zambezi into some of Southern Africa’s finest wildlife regions.
- Brian Jackman recalls his first encounter with a lion in Kenya’s Masai Mara 40 years ago.
- Brian goes on to recount fulfilling his ambitions in the Selous Game Reserve. See our 7 night Selous and Zanzibar safari for a taste of what he experienced.
- The Africa expert’s guide to the Western Cape by Carrie Hampton exploring from Cape Town with top tips on beaches and restaurants. Our 7 night safari from Cape Town is the ideal start to a self-drive safari in South Africa.
- There’s news from the Zambezi team, top safari tips and more.
If you aren’t already a subscriber of Travel Africa then do it online right here.