- Garonga Safari Camp Joins Atta
- News from Proflight Zambia Airlines
- The Victoria Falls 3 air combo
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Celebrates 20 Years
- New Dhow for Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge!
- Update from Sun Destinations
- Latitude 15 Opens in Lusaka
- Sun Destinations teams up with Mapula Lodge, Camp Savuti and Camp Linyanti
- Welcoming Angama Mara
- Ethos to represent MalaMala and Mount Anderson Reserve in the UK
Kenya Airways increases baggage allowance in all classesBy Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways will unveil from 01st October 2014 a new baggage policy across its entire network that significantly increases free baggage allowance in all classes.
These changes will allow majority of our guests to enjoy up to 64 kilograms of free check-in baggage in Premier World check-in baggage in Premier World and 46 kilograms in Economy cabin.
Additionally, guests will also be allowed to bring more weight on board as hand luggage. The current allowance of 10kgs has been revised upwards to 12kgs in all classes.
The airline becomes the 1stcarrier in Africa to fully adopt piece concept baggage policy moving away from the weight concept.
In addition to this, the airline recently activated a Mobile Check-In service that allows customers to check in for their flights using any internet-enabled mobile device.