- Tanzania Wildlife Cultural Explorer
- Tuli Safari Lodge, Botswana – looking great at 50
- Borana Conservancy
- WTM London - Share a workstation on the Atta Stand - Kenya
- The living forest
- New Links From Nairobi To Lodwar & Lokichar (Kapese Airstrip)
- Tish Stewart-Inglis joins Ethos Marketing
- The new season begins at Bartholomeus Klip
- Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara
- New flights to Entebbe from 01 September 2014
Mont Rochelle Opens It's Doors and Welcomes it's First GuestsBy Virgin Limited Edition
Mont Rochelle Opens 1st September 2014
We’re cracking open the wine as we welcome our first guests today. After months of refurbishment Mont Rochelle is looking dazzling and we can’t wait to show it off!
Our team has been working hard since May when we officially purchased the hotel to bring it up to the Virgin Limited Edition standard. Mont Rochelle will have lots of little Virgin Limited Edition quirks along with Virgin style service and of course a lot of wine. Our boss Richard Branson visited the property late last year and loved it!
Quick facts about Mont Rochelle:
Franschhoek, a traditional vineyard town in the Western Cape Province in South Africa
22 stunning bedroom and suites
2 restaurants – We serve a mix of South African and international cuisines in our main restaurant, Miko. The Country Kitchen is the perfect setting for lunch especially if you’ve been sampling the wines from our cellar. If you’re feeling in the mood for something a little lighter our team will whip you up a picnic full of local delights.
40 hectares of private vineyards
A heated pool
Spa and Hammam
Lots of activities including horseback wine tasting – yes please!
Contact our reservations team who will be able to help with any questions phone +27 (0) 11 325 4405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org