- Monkey Business
- Mara Plains joins Relais & Châteaux
- Health Safaris are all the rage now
- Another orphaned baby rhino arrives at The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Safari Thrills Meet Maasai Skills with Serena
- Ethos to represent Glen Avon Lodge in Cape Town
- Samburu Sensations
- Kenya Airways unveils its new plush lounges in JKIA
- Kenya Airways Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Gamewatchers in charge of KIGIO
Airlink - Skukuza Airport website launchedBy Airlink
Skukuza Airport, gateway to the Kruger National Park has recently launched the official Skukuza Airport website.
All pertinent details and useful information regarding the airport, Kruger National Park and the adjacent Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve are available for viewing on the new website. For those of you who haven’t been fortunate enough to fly into Skukuza as of yet, you now have the opportunity to visualise and experience the airport by means of video and gallery pictures.
The airport is managed by the Skukuza Airport Management Company, in conjunction with SANParks, in terms of a 10 year Public Private Partnership agreement and Airlink operates the daily scheduled flights between Johannesburg and Cape Town to Skukuza Airport.
The return of scheduled air services to Skukuza Airport is momentous in the context of South African tourism and allows all tourism stakeholders and tourists the ability to gain direct access to a variety of important and globally renowned wildlife destinations within the Kruger Park and nearby Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, thereby providing a far more integrated and effective leisure travel product to the global market.
For any further information please visit: www.skukuzaairport.com